In order to have a suitable treatment and care regimen for each skin type, KTV Spa not only needs to have extensive and deep skin knowledge, but also needs to have effective "right arms" to support the work. It's the device skin scanner - Help diagnose each customer's skin condition to have a suitable treatment regimen.
Learn Dermatoscope – Tool to Help KTV "Catch Disease" Most Accurately
The "miracle" uses of today's skin scanners are:
- Helps to magnify and clearly project skin conditions from deep within.
- Help KTV understand ingrown hairs, "army" of acne hidden full of toxins, damaged skin areas or broken collagen and elastin structures ...
- Through this, KTV understands better about the customer's skin and chooses the correct course to bring optimal results.
Currently, the LD-6021D skin analyzer series is favored and trusted by many professionals, KTVs, and Spas because:
- Built-in “3 in 1” function: soothe, analyze and give results.
- Using RGB white light, UV light and PL polarized light spectroscopy technology combined with artificial intelligence software, it only takes 20 seconds to produce accurate image analysis results.
- The LD-6021D also supports comparing results with different customer data in the same age group.
A professional spa must have a line of advanced analytical dermatoscopes. Because it shows the level and professionalism of the Spa as well as helps us choose the right course for each customer!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact us immediately Miss Tram VietNam for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!