KTV's hands are considered as communication tools with the customer's body, a supple, soft, skillful hand will bring a feeling of comfort and relaxation. That's why every KTV needs to "hold firmly in the palm of his hand" how to train and take care of his precious hands.
5 Ways To Take Care Of Soft And Healthy Hands For KTV Spa
1. Cut your nails neatly
This is one of the requirements of the Spa industry, cutting short and keeping nails clean. Helping the movement to be smooth and soft without causing damage to the customer's skin, it also shows professionalism.
2. Regularly exfoliate the skin of your hands
Exfoliating helps you get rid of rough, dry marks, making your hands soft and smooth. KTV should use scrubs for hands / massage sand to remove rough cells on hands.
3. Apply hand cream regularly
Should choose moisturizing cream products extracted from nature with good nutrients to provide moisture to the skin, avoiding dryness. Adding massage movements when applying will help the cream penetrate quickly and blood circulation better.
4. Eat scientifically, rich in nutrition
In addition to taking care of the skin of the hands from the outside, it is very important to supplement nutrition from the inside of the body, the KTV needs to add enough water every day, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to keep the skin healthy and rosy.
5. Practice your hands every day
In addition, KTV can practice his hands daily through hand rotation exercises, finger joint movements, acupressure or specialized hand massagers to practice flexibility.
Miss Tram Academy believes that a smooth, supple hand will give customers the best quality service. Each KTV should take care of the skin of their hands every day for the best results. Good luck!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact us immediately Miss Tram VietNam for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!