|Question – Answer| The First Time Spray Lips Are Painful, Do You Want To Spray The Second Time Is It Painful
There are guests who come to Miss Tram Academy to listen to advice and discuss about Lip Spray service. She had to emphasize and ask again and again, “Does lip injection hurt? She is "shy" because more than a year ago she sprayed her lips, it was so painful that she struggled. Now that the lip color has faded and is no longer beautiful, I muster up the courage to go back to work. But I'm worried."
Miss Tram understands and loves her customers for traveling a long way to the center. And there are also many cases where customers are afraid of pain so they don't dare to go to work for their lips.
So let me rest assured to be beautiful, Miss Tram please POSITIVE leaves 2nd LIPIST SPRAY WITHOUT PAIN as you think!
– With the first spray, it is possible that the anesthetic incubator at the center was not up to the standard or the incubation time has not reached a certain level, so it causes pain to the customer during the process.
When incubating lips at Miss Tram, the following procedure will be strictly followed:
- Clean lips thoroughly, exfoliate lips before numbing.
- Apply Vaseline around the lips to avoid burning.
- The numbing pad will be glued to the lips, covered with nylon for 10-15 minutes.
And a special thing is that during the spraying process, if you have any pain, apply a safe anesthetic to your lips, wait for about 2 minutes, and then spray again.
With such a process, you no longer have to be afraid of pain and can be assured of beauty!
Don't hesitate, call HOTLINE 1900 7018 for advice on all your questions about the service.
- Crystal lip spray helps lips look natural, keeping the color quite stable.
- Collagen Crystal Lip Spray and Stem Cell Lip Spray help you own smooth, soft lips.
– Spray queen lips Natural lip color – Painless – Durable – Safe.
– Micro-lip sculpting for fast color and correct color selection.
- Treatment of darkening and natural lip spray for both men and women.