|Question – Answer|| Skin Color Ink Is Used In What Case
I don't know, students, have KTV encountered a case where a customer requested a tattoo of skin color to cover up an old, blurry, ugly and outdated tattoo?
Miss Tram has met some customers with such requests, but must immediately consult, analyze the advantages and disadvantages when using tattoo ink to overlap skin color after doing it, so that customers understand this is SHOULD NOT.
In addition, this skin color tattoo ink is also used by KTV and art tattoo artists in the following cases:
- Fixing the situation of spreading after tattoo spraying.
- Cover vitiligo affected skin areas.
- Covering keloids due to many causes.
- Covers mildly uneven skin tone.
- Erase unnecessary lines after tattooing.
Although this skin color tattoo ink when used will help to fix defects quickly and save money, but there are many potential risks that cause bad effects on the skin:
- Ink only works for a short time, causing patchyness (in the case of skin-colored tattoos).
- If you want to completely remove the tattoo, you will have to remove both layers of tattoo ink at the same time.
There is a high possibility of disease transmission, deep damage because of repeated manipulations on the skin.
So, when you want to use this ink color, KTV needs to consider how useful and reasonable it is!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Cosmetic Sculpture (Eyebrows - Eyelids - Lips)
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Vocational Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care
- Professional Course Advanced Teaching Techniques of Tattoo Spraying
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!
You are viewing the article In what cases is Skin Color Tattoo Ink Used? favorites in the category Question and Answer at the website Miss Tram Academy. All comments - reviews please send directly to Email address: [email protected] Or comment below the post. Don't forget to follow us for more good articles in the same category and share with everyone you know!