Share How to Get Acne Correctly
In the process of treating acne for customers, there are procedures that require the acne to be removed before using the drug to be effective. However, not all types of acne can be applied this way, and for each type of acne we have our own method of getting the right kernel.
1. What kind of acne can get kernels?
Acne is one of the common problems of many, especially when we enter puberty. At this age, the sex hormones increase, causing the sebaceous glands to be active, creating conditions for bacteria to grow. In addition, the increasingly polluted environment, unclean water sources, plus the impact of cosmetics (facial cleansers, lotions, skin oils, care masks, sunscreens, etc.) The skin loses its strength, easily produces pimples.
Although it is said that acne is severe or mild, it is due to care, due to subjective external influences, but geographical factors and hormones are also extremely important because it determines the nature and characteristics of acne types.
With more than 18 years of skin care experience, Miss Tram Academy Acne is divided into 9 basic types, including:
- Acne bran
- Sebaceous fibers
- Acne hidden under the skin
- Cystic acne (pustules)
- Headless acne
- Eel acne Mụn
- Endocrine acne
These categories continue to be divided into 2 main categories:
- Mild form: acne bran, blackheads, whiteheads, sebaceous fibers and endocrine acne
- Severe form: hidden papules under the skin, headless pustules, cystic acne
There are very few cases where people have only one type of acne, but when the skin has problems, 2-3 types of acne will appear at the same time. During the treatment of acne, we are forced to remove all the acne to apply lasers or special drugs. However, you must pay close attention to clearly identify the type of acne and acne condition before performing acne removal. It is only applied to get the kernel on acne spots that exist inside.
The types of acne that absolutely must not be squeezed are blood blisters, vesicles, milia, newly popped pimples that are still red because they have no core. If you squeeze acne, it can cause pain to customers, leave scars and bruises on the skin. At that time, the acne situation is more severe.
2. How to get acne
You should note that customers are not allowed to use the acne squeezer to get the filling at home. This method both leaves a scar, and there is a risk of infection because the tool is not properly disinfected.
Each type of acne will have the following way of squeezing:
- For cystic acne, you will use a sharp needle to prick the acne to make an opening, then squeeze all the acne and fluid out with your hands.
- Acne under the skin, you should use your hand to stretch the acne skin until it is different from the normal skin color, then use the tip of the needle to squeeze the acne and squeeze all the acne out.
- If you want to get acne bran, you must not squeeze it, but use the acne removal method with quality masks, ensuring high safety.
- Getting the milk cysts will be easier and more effective if you use a vacuum cleaner or a dedicated squeezer.
After severe acne, we will conduct intensive skin care and depending on the situation, apply appropriate treatment technology such as Green Laser / Blue Light, Oxy Jet Technology, Nano Skin Technology, Bio Technology Lights,…
Note that in the process of squeezing acne for customers, you must make sure to disinfect your hands and support tools. At the same time, it must help customers relax, have the most comfortable lying position to reduce pain and discomfort.