This post below is Miss Tram VietNam Answer quickly but most thoughtfully to the questions of students who are considering choosing a Spa major to study. We invite you to follow us.
The Benefits of Learning the Beauty Spa Career Brings Today
1. High demand for beauty, need abundant human resources
– Today's beauty needs come to all classes, ages, genders ... can choose for themselves the right skin care and beauty services for themselves.
– On average, each year >2000 large and small establishments are opened to meet the demand. This means that there is a high need for human resources, so most of the time when KTV graduates, they can find stable jobs.
2. Short study time, get out of job and find a job sooner sớm
It usually takes us 3-4 years to graduate from University - College, but for the Spa profession, you only need 4-6 months to hone and acquire basic knowledge and skills to be able to work at a spa. beauty establishments.
3. HUGE, very attractive income
This must be something that receives the attention of many people, contributing to deciding whether to study or not. The salary of KTV Spa depends on:
- Where you work: if you work at a Spa, a large beauty center also means a higher salary than a small establishment.
- Your skill: this also affects how much salary you will receive, obviously, people who are good at their jobs always get what they deserve.
- The salary of newly graduated KTV fluctuates from 4,5 to 6 million VND, after 1-2 years of working to develop skills, the salary will increase from 8-15 million VND.
- If you can undertake teaching at cosmetology facilities, the salary will be very good, from 15 million VND or more.
And the important thing in this industry is to find the RIGHT ADDRESS for quality training, so that you can study smoothly and avoid losing money, hopefully the article will help you somewhat in choosing the right career. well suited.
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!