Miss Tram Academy often receive confided words like very interested in tattooing and also pursuing this profession. However, in addition to worries about tuition fees, whether the learning process is difficult or not, the issue of ensuring health and safety is also very concerned by students. One of the problems Miss Tram Academy heard a lot is that this tattooing profession is in contact with chemicals or not? And is tattooing harmful to health?
Realizing this is something that many of you still have questions about, so with the following article, we hope to help you partly answer those problems.
Does Tattooing Have Chemical Exposure?
1. What is cosmetic tattooing?
Cosmetic tattooing is the use of specialized tools to put ink into the skin, creating beautiful lines for the face, mainly the eyebrows, lips and eyelids. In the process of practicing, you will use tattooing machines and tools suitable to the method of implementation as well as the ink color scheme so that after peeling, the ink will rise in the most standard way, in accordance with the requirements of the customer row.
In addition, you need to master the professional knowledge, how to shape the eyebrows, lips and eyelids to best suit the customer's face. Cosmetic tattooing is a way to improve the condition of dark lips, short, pale eyebrows. In addition to skill requirements, technicians also need to have delicate eyes, skillful hands, meticulous in every detail to bring beauty to customers.
Cosmetic tattooing is currently one of the hottest industries today, attracting a large number of human resources in the profession. Because everyone's need to be beautified is great. Moreover, the tattoo spraying methods are not deeply invasive, but still give customers a more harmonious, attractive and sharper face.
Is tattooing harmful to health?
Realizing that the potential for development in this profession is great, besides, the quality human resources in this profession are still lacking, not meeting the needs of the market. In addition, the time to complete a short course, lasting only from 3 to 6 months, is that you have mastered the basic knowledge and skills to practice. Therefore, many of you have chosen and pursued this cosmetic tattooing profession to develop yourself.
2. Is it safe to pursue tattooing?
Many of you have the desire to learn the profession of cosmetic tattooing, but you still have an anxiety that leads to not being able to make a decision. That is the profession of tattooing has contact with chemicals or not? The answer to this problem is that the tattoo technician's practice will not be exposed to any harmful chemicals, if you strictly follow the safety regulations of the profession, then rest assured. about health assurance while practicing.
In cosmetic tattooing, only one thing worth noting is tattoo ink. Currently, on the market, there are two main types of ink: inorganic ink and organic ink:
- Inorganic ink which is mainly iron oxide inorganic ink commonly used nowadays. This ink is easy to eat and the ink is very durable. But the disadvantage is that it will quickly smudge and ALWAYS leave blue-gray or red-violet streaks on the skin that can't go away forever. Although iron oxide is not harmful to health, it is still banned in many countries. However, the problem worth mentioning is that many manufacturers, in order to increase their grip, durability, and sharpness, intentionally mix more harmful ingredients such as lead and mercury. Of course, these ingredients will not be listed on the label or ingredient list. When these substances penetrate deep into the body, they will cause unpredictable harm to human health.
- Organic ink or organic ink with ingredients organic production. Although this ink has less grip, the color is brighter. And the special feature is that it is completely benign, harmless to health, does not contain toxins and does not leave red and blue streaks after fading. The ink can be completely gone after 1-2 years.
As life is getting better and better, in addition to taking care of yourself, health safety is also a matter of concern for many people. They are willing to pay a higher price but ensure more safety. Therefore, in the process of practicing as well as consulting customers, Miss Tram recommends using organic ink for tattooing. Although it has to be renewed after about 2 years, but to ensure absolute safety for skin and health, customers are also willing to accept.
Once your service gives customers quality, safety and the color of the eyebrows, lips, and back eyelids are all beautiful, customers will feel satisfied with the results you create, thereby making them happy. reputation, your brand is also increased. Attract more customers to your premises. That is the benefit that you can get when using good quality ink and safety guarantees in tattooing.
3. Safety rules in tattooing you need to follow
In order to ensure the absolute safety of both customers and technicians while performing tattooing, to avoid the occurrence of bad health problems such as infection, infectious disease transmission, respiratory ... You need to strictly follow safety regulations in tattoo spraying such as:
- Needles, nozzles for injection machines, blades for sculpting tools are used only once and replaced for different customers.
- Always wrap plastic wrap around the body of the sprayer, sculpt to prevent ink from sticking; In addition, regularly clean and disinfect with specialized cleaning solutions.
- Technicians always wear gloves during the process of taking the needle, blade and attaching it to the machine head, the tip of the knife as well as during the implementation and replacement process after each customer.
- Technicians should wear a mask during the procedure to avoid accidental transmission of respiratory diseases.
* Other tips:
Tattooing only requires a lot of enthusiasm, skill, and aesthetics of the technician, not too much about physical strength and strong health. However, you should have a suitable diet, balanced nutritional sources, in addition, you should also practice sports for at least 30 minutes a day, ... to improve your health, because the process Working you sit too much can lead to some diseases of bones, joints, …
In addition, during the work, when stopping customers, technicians can walk, breathe air for 5-10 minutes to relax, ...
Here is some information Miss Tram Academy want to share with you, hopefully with this article you will feel more secure in your practice. And if you are still wondering for this reason, then boldly register yourself for a tattoo spray course.
See More The Sharing And Beauty Secrets Other Miss Tram Academy: