Today, many KTVs, because of their lack of experience as well as cheap prices, have chosen poor quality tattoo inks of unknown origin. That is really a concern for customers!
Cheap Tattoo Ink – The Dangers You Need To Know
Let's find out the unpredictable dangers of using cheap tattoo ink
- Because of low quality, every time the sample is made, it will be patchy and unnatural
- Common signs that the tattoo area is itchy, allergic, red, swollen, peeling.
- More dangerous, cheap tattoo ink also causes inflammation, infection, dangerous to health.
Here Miss Tram would like to share with you tips on choosing reputable tattoo ink:
- First, the KTV needs to pay attention to the brand of the ink. There are many good brands of tattoo ink originating from Korea, Germany, America, etc.
- The composition of tattoo ink is an important factor in quality. Miss Tram encourages KTV to choose organic ink because this is an ink extracted from 100% of nature, does not contain heavy metals in the composition and does not cause damage when in contact with the skin.
It will be dangerous to use cheap tattoo ink, every KTV should make sure to have the knowledge about tattoo ink to be able to give customers the best inks, create the best quality products!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!