Melasma is something no one wants to think about, occurring in both men and women, affecting aesthetics. There are 2 main types of Melasma: Endocrine Melasma (deep foot). Today, KTV friends, let's learn about this type of melasma with Miss Tram to have a suitable treatment method for customers.
Endocrine melasma is formed due to an endocrine disorder that causes the hormones in the body to be out of balance, thereby creating hyperpigmented spots on the skin.
Melasma and Things to Know About Melasma Caused by Hormonal Disorders
1. Causes of hormonal pigmentation in the body
- Women who are pregnant or after giving birth.
- Women in menopause and perimenopause.
- Using progestin-containing birth control pills, or irregular periods.
- Stress, stress for a long time affecting the brain's activity will also lead to disturbances in the production of estrogen and a number of other hormones that facilitate the formation of melasma.
2. Manifestations of hormonal melasma
- Shape: dark brown spots, when looking at the light, the central points have many pigment cells, large and small sizes intermingled.
- Location: 2 sides of cheekbones, forehead, temples, can move to neighboring locations if not treated promptly.
How to treat hormonal melasma: Combine the treatment of the cause with the treatment of symptoms.
- Treat the cause: balance the hormone in the body through taking medicine or setting up a diet as prescribed by a specialist.
- Symptomatic treatment: treatment with Laser Yag technology combines with specific treatment products to inhibit melanin production.
- Always keep the state, optimistic spirit, avoid stress and fatigue, healthy diet and exercise.
With the above information, it will help the spa specialist to better understand the skin pigmentation condition as well as give advice, make a suitable treatment regimen for customers, wish everyone a successful application!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!