Thing acne treatment It is a long process that requires patience and hard work. During this process, in order to ensure the best treatment results, there are strict requirements that need attention. So what are the requirements, please refer to the article to share the Requirements to have while treating acne below of Miss Tram Academy ok
Things To Do When You Have Acne
1. Accurately identify the skin condition, acne problem you are having to give the most standard treatment
There are many different acne conditions that you may encounter such as bran acne, cystic acne, pustules, etc. With each different type of acne, there will be different treatments that if not understood, the application of methods Improper treatment not only does not eliminate acne, but sometimes will make acne worse.
The best advice for you is to go to reputable treatment centers, to be examined by experts and doctors. From there, give you the methods and treatment schedule suitable for the current acne situation.
2. Pay attention to proper skin care
During acne treatment, skin care is very important. One of the causes of acne is the blockage of pores by dirt and excess oil. Therefore, your skin care routine needs special attention to the cleansing step.
Wash your face twice morning and night with gentle products for acne-prone skin. If you wear makeup or use sunscreen, you need to remove makeup thoroughly.One note is to use your fingers to gently massage while washing your face. Avoid vigorous rubbing because it will cause skin damage, inflammation, stimulate sebaceous glands to be more active and acne to break out and spread around.
Exfoliate twice a week with chemical methods. Because acne-prone skin is very sensitive, using physical exfoliators will cause strong negative effects on the skin.
In addition, the skin care cycle at this time needs to be used with skin care products suitable for acne skin. Do not use too much product, it can clog pores. Do not use floating products, unknown ingredients, origin. It is best to consult a doctor, a specialist is best.
3. Minimize makeup
Acne is caused by dirt, oil, bacteria, etc., which accumulate in the pores, causing blockage and forming acne. Therefore, in order for the acne treatment process to take place quickly and effectively, it is best to avoid makeup so that the skin has the necessary ventilation.
In case you must wear makeup, you should only wear light makeup and need to be cleaned up immediately afterwards. In addition, you should choose products that are quickly absorbed, do not clog the skin and especially for acne-prone skin. Should choose products The label says "oil-free", "nonacnegenic", "noncomedogenic", "won't clog". pores).
4. Change your lifestyle
A scientific lifestyle not only helps you to improve your health and resistance, but also effectively treats acne. Here are some tips for you:
- Do not stay up late, because when you stay up too late, your skin will produce oil that causes acne. Make sure to get enough sleep, from 7-8 hours a day.
- Avoid stressful work, stress, ... because this is one of the causes of acne.
- Limit exposure to polluted environments, dust to avoid infection for bacteria to enter.
- Have a reasonable exercise and sports regime. You can choose subjects such as walking, jogging, gym, yoga, etc. The best advice is to practice early in the morning. In addition, you can learn to breathe as follows: every day spend 15-20 minutes taking deep breaths, breathing slowly. Regular practice will help increase blood circulation, soothe the body, thereby helping to beautify the skin, prevent and treat acne effectively.
5. Pay more attention to nutrition
What you eat and drink has a huge impact on your skin. Especially in the treatment of acne, you need to pay more attention to this issue.
- Avoid spicy foods, foods high in sweeteners, foods made with starches and fats, and stimulants. In addition, many studies show that milk will aggravate acne, so it is necessary to limit milk and dairy products.
- Should increase green vegetables and fruits. Add foods rich in nutrients, vitamins and minerals, foods rich in antioxidants.
- Drink plenty of water, make sure you have 1,5-2 liters of water every day.
- During acne treatment, you should add vitamin C in the morning (preferably from fresh fruit), and at the same time should take zinc tablets in the morning and afternoon to provide zinc for the skin, help treat acne and heal quickly. acne scars.
- Hardly use more herbal teas to help cool the liver, detoxify and purify the body. Helps to help regulate blood circulation in the body, thus reducing acne significantly. If possible, you should choose teas that can replace water and drink every day.
6. Do not arbitrarily pry, squeeze acne, do not touch your face with your hands
A taboo in acne treatment is absolutely not touching your face with your hands. Do not arbitrarily pop pimples at home. Everything needs to be done at reputable establishments. Squeezing your acne on your own can make acne worse, cause inflammation and even leave scars on the face.
7. Avoid direct exposure to the sun
Acne-prone skin is very sensitive, and the harmful effects of UV rays can make acne worse and leave lesions that are difficult to treat. Use sunscreen for sensitive acne-prone skin every day. In addition, when going out, you need to be covered with a mask, hat, hat, etc. for your skin.
8. Persevere, accompany the treatment specialist
Acne treatment is a long process. You need to prepare mentally that it is impossible to have successful treatment in a day or two. Treatment can last from a few weeks to a few months or even longer. Therefore, be persistent as well as listen to the instructions and attention of the treatment specialist to get the best effect.
Acne is always an obsession of every person. The treatment of acne is always a difficult and strenuous process that requires patience and attention from you. With the notes that Miss Tram Academy given above hope to somewhat help your treatment process go better. Wish you soon success with smooth skin.
See More About The Beauty secrets Other Miss Tram Academy: