[Share] Things to Know When Mouth Watering Lips
Lip spray has long been one of the cosmetic - beauty methods to help "𝒃𝒊𝒆̂́𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒂́" to create a fresher and more perfect lips.
Although not often, but you will probably encounter a case of “𝒌𝒉𝒂́𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒂̀𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒊̣ 𝒄𝒉𝒂̉𝒚 𝒏𝒖̛𝒐̛́𝒄 𝒎𝒐̂” after tattooing. This is also one of the questions discussed by Miss Tram's students during class to learn more about the causes.
Miss Tram Academy summarizes the main ideas as follows:
When encountering customers with tissue water after tattooing, the KTV needs to pay special attention because this is a danger sign, warning that the lips may have been infected. If left for a long time, the damage can spread, cause pain or leave scars that are difficult to fix.
This condition occurs due to the following common causes:
– Injury to the lip area when the needle goes deep
– Spray tools are not thoroughly sterilized
– Not taking care properly after spraying
- The body of the person being sprayed is too sensitive
And to limit the unfortunate things from happening as well as achieve the best results, you need to do the following things well:
– Follow strict procedures, spray tools are thoroughly sterilized, ensuring maximum safety for customers.
– Use inks with natural extracts that do not contain chemicals or metals that are harmful to the lips to ensure safety for everyone, including those who are prone to allergies.
Moreover, the high-grade inkjet ink will also help the lips to be more standard, fresh and radiant.
Continuously updating technology, the most modern beauty trends combined with training to improve skills so that when performing for customers, always achieve the most perfect results.
Hopefully, the information that has been summarized and shared by Miss Tram Academy here will help students, KTV will have more experience to be more confident in the working process!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!
See More The Answering Questions For Students Học By Miss Tram Acadmy: