[Q-A] Lip Spray – How to Choose a “Extremely Standard” Lip Color
Lip spray is one of the beauty methods that is well received and loved by the community because it quickly creates a fresh lips as desired.
Therefore, as a person who "holds the balance", Miss Tram always wants her students, after completing the course at Miss Tram Academy, to confidently advise and help customers choose lip colors. suitable, most standard and keeping up with trends
There are many factors that affect the choice of lip color, but according to Miss Tram's experience, the most important thing is still harmony with skin color, age and current lip condition.
Each skin color will suit a certain type of lip color:
- If the customer has pinkish white skin, they can advise using any ink color they like.
- If your skin is a little dark, don't worry because you can choose between brown or berry, red wine or crimson will also be a great choice.
Besides, when consulting lip color by age, remember the following notes of Miss Tram:
- If the customer is in their twenties, advise on youthful and fresh colors such as pink, light pink or orange pink, etc., combined with a sooty lip spray to bring dynamism, confidence and sexy
- If the customer is in their 30s, it will be more suitable for the color tones: wine red, sepia, cockroach wings or orange ...
- If the customer is over 40, should direct customers to light colors and add stem cell essence or Collagen to regenerate and nourish the lips from deep inside.
Above are a few experiences that Miss Tram summarizes and shares for your reference.
In addition, if you want to learn and learn more deeply about the secrets, techniques or experience in handling situations that occur during the lip spray process, immediately join the course of Embroidery Embroidery Sculpture at Miss Tram Academy please!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!