|Discussion| Treatment Methods Lip Color Too Dark – Irregular – Smudged – Bruised
Spray Embroidery Cosmetic lip sculpting that is too dark, uneven, smudged or bruised are all inevitable for newbies (especially students who have not practiced much). Today Miss Tram Academy Summarize some of the most basic errors and share your handling, Miss Tram students study together.
Finished lips are dry
– Cause: Due to the force going too fast, uneven hand or when mixing ink, giving too much white color.
– Treatment: After 60 days, reapply a layer of lip gloss. Spiral spray to avoid damage to the skin of the lips, creating a natural shine
Lips that do not darken become dark
– Cause: Improper technique to go too fast, needle too deep, too strong, or because the needle goes straight, not spiral.
– How to handle: After 30 days, redo orange or red orange. Go with the right technique and light hands
Lip color is uneven, patchy, there are spots
– Cause: Uneven ink mixing, uneven treatment or uneven force, shallow places
– How to treat: re-apply the areas that are not colored
As for "Dark lip rims" and "Lips without color", do you recall any lessons or experience with Miss Tram????
In order to create beautiful lips for customers, the technicians not only have solid knowledge and skills, but also have to use modern and appropriate equipment, and the ink color must be of good quality.
Good luck to everyone studying. And don't hesitate to send Q&A to Miss Tram. Miss Tram is happy to answer your questions.
Get more information about:
– Program to recruit students to transfer the profession of Spray Embroidery Sculpture Aesthetic at: https://bit.ly/2JA5bSa
– Details of courses at Miss Tram Academy at: https://bit.ly/2L99UzV
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!