Arm hair removal one of salon Popular at spas, chosen by many people today. Knowing the knowledge related to hair removal and the implementation process will help technicians ensure the safety and efficiency of the best service for customers.
Please refer to the following article for more information!
Spa standard arm hair removal procedure
- Step 1: Check and consult directly
Customers will be checked their skin condition. After that, you will be better advised on the appropriate technology and treatment for your skin condition.
- Step 2: Clean the area to be treated
With this step, the KTV will sterilize the arm skin, if it is too long, it can be trimmed to help the skin absorb better wavelengths, providing fast treatment results.
- Step 3: Apply ice cream
Apply a layer of clear cold gel to the arm skin to soften the hairs. At the same time, soothe the skin and limit the burning pain during the procedure.
- Step 4: Adjust the appropriate wavelength
Use hair removal technology of the spa, depending on the customer's skin condition to adjust the appropriate wavelength to ensure the best safety and effectiveness.
- Step 5: Clean the arm skin gel that has just been removed
When finished, clean the gel on the arm skin just done. Continue to apply a layer of cream to help soften the skin, provide moisture and effectively regenerate the skin.
Perform hair removal procedure
Usually one arm hair removal procedure The above will last from 30 minutes to 60 minutes, depending on each spa and the customer's skin condition.
Care after hair removal at spa
- Limit exposure to the sun within 48 hours to avoid being affected by radiation rays, causing melanin pigment to develop.
- Use sunscreen.
- After hair removal, the skin on the arms will become sensitive and weak, so only use baby shower gel to clean.
- Clean the skin regularly, exfoliate scientifically to protect the skin
- Do not use hot water.
- Normally, after 5-7 weeks, the pores, the destroyed hair follicles have been pushed up and automatically fall out. Continue like this until thinning, be careful not to shave or hair wax.
- Follow the correct procedure, go back to check to do the next hair removal.
- Supplement foods with skin regeneration functions such as ripe red fruits, fruits containing large amounts of vitamin C, pork, etc.
Use sunscreen regularly
Some of today's highly appreciated arm hair removal technologies
1. IPL . Technology
Using a high-intensity light source emitted from a Flashlamp bulb with wavelengths from 515 nm to 1200 nm, it penetrates deep into the root of the hair follicle, killing the hairs and destroying and preventing hair follicles from growing.
2. Elight Technology
Is a combination of two technologies IPL and RF waves, Using Elight light to burn hair follicle cells, making hair follicles smaller. At the same time, creating a strong barrier to prevent hair regrowth.
Hair removal with Elight light technology
Diode Laser is a cold thermal semiconductor hair removal solution that uses RF (Radio Frequency) waves with wavelengths from 808nm - 810nm. This technology has the ability to destroy and block nutrition from hair follicles to hairs, causing them to gradually weaken and fall out naturally.
4. OPT – SHR . Technology
Is a completely hair removal technology based on a preset wavelength of 650-950nm that works to destroy the nutrition source to each hair, making the hair weaker, softer and slowly falling out naturally.
Hope the shares that Miss Tram Academy provided above will help you gain more experience, serve well for the work of bringing beauty to everyone. If you have any questions, please contact Miss Tram Academy for more information about services hair removal for men and women Available at the spa now.