What is the effect of skin detoxification?
For the care and treatment of skin problems to achieve the desired effect, we cannot fail to mention the detoxification stage. Applying detox to the skin properly, in the right process will deeply remove dirt, cosmetic residue and a variety of factors that adversely affect the skin. Not only that, detoxification will help the skin absorb nutrients as well as cosmetic treatments to achieve the best results.
Detoxifying the skin is extremely necessary
Detoxification is essential for healthy skin
Before consulting or applying a detox process to a client, we must understand its nature and importance, so that the implementation process will be more effective.
In recent years, in the beauty industry - spa is very popular with the trend of detoxifying the skin. As the quality of life is improving, the demand for beauty care of each person is constantly increasing. If you look closely, you will find that beauty is associated with the phrases "safe", "nature", "detox", ... always attracting the attention of many people.
And now, "skin detox" is no longer a cosmetic concept for professionals in the spa industry, but almost everyone who is interested in the health and beauty of the skin knows it.
What is skin detox?
This is the stage of deep cleaning, thoroughly removing the layer of dirt, toxins, pollutants, cosmetic residues accumulated under the epidermis cell layer, helping to open pores. Detoxification will help stimulate the regeneration of new skin layers, repair damage, make it healthier and more beautiful, and effectively improve the current condition.
So why detox the skin?
Is this really necessary? Miss Tram Academy would like to remind you that detoxification for the skin is extremely necessary, even an indispensable step in many care and treatment procedures for skin problems such as pimples, melasma, freckles, skin. dry and rough….
Skin is one of the most important parts (especially facial skin), consisting of 2 basic layers: dermis (inner) and epidermis (outer). The skin is in direct contact with environmental factors, and the health of the skin greatly affects the overall health and aesthetics of a person.
When operating in the spa field, you will easily encounter cases of dull, dry skin after vacations at the beach or skin full of pimples, large pores, and patches of melasma due to not being covered when sun exposure or improper makeup removal.
In addition, if the digestive system is not stable, the nervous system is under a lot of stress or pressure, all of which can adversely affect the skin, causing the skin to "remain" a large amount of toxins. When the skin accumulates toxins day after day, the epidermis, dermis and even the epidermis will be adversely affected and then weaken, causing a series of serious problems on the skin.
There are many ways to detox the skin
It can be said that the deterioration of the skin is partly due to the impact of the environment, most of it is due to our daily living habits.
Therefore, you can guide customers to change their habits in a positive way:
- Drink enough water every day to keep the purification and metabolism going smoothly. Then the accumulated toxins in the body will be eliminated, the skin will be healthier and more beautiful. Drinking water also helps to hydrate fully, limiting the condition of dry skin peeling when the weather turns cold.
- Have a good full-fiber diet with beans, fruits, nuts, vegetables and whole grains, etc. At the same time, add foods containing probiotics to support the digestive system such as yogurt to keep the intestines healthy, support effective detoxification for the body and skin.
When applying natural skin detoxification for customers, we usually have the following main ways:
- Use a steam treatment with suitable essential oils (you can choose the scent of your favorite essential oil)
- Make a detox mask with natural ingredients from sea salt, clay, apple juice or activated charcoal
- Use pre-prepared detox masks with parameters that ensure standard safety for the skin
Hope the above article of Miss Tram Academy helped you understand more about the importance of detoxifying the skin.