If acne is considered the main skin problem of puberty, melasma is the most common skin condition of women in their 30s. And with the development of life needs, Skin pigmentation treatment services at Spa are increasingly receiving the trust of many customers. Therefore, if you are a professional skin care professional, you must not only master the treatment procedures, but also master the basic knowledge of skin to advise customers in the most effective way.
This paragraph Miss Tram Academy Please share all the knowledge about melasma.
- 1 All about Melasma: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment Direction
- 1.1 What Is Melasma?
- 1.2 Who Is Most At Risk for Melasma?
- 1.3 Are Melasma And Freckles Different?
- 1.4 Causes of Melasma Formation
- 1.5 Measures to Diagnose Melasma
- 1.6 Effective Treatments
- 1.7 Notes Needed to Educate Customers After Each Treatment
All about Melasma: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis & Treatment Direction
What Is Melasma?
Types a request common skin
Melasma is a condition in which the skin appears brown or darker than other areas of the skin. This skin condition is caused by the overproduction of melanin in the basal and dermis layers, creating very ugly dark patches.
Melasma often appears in many different places on the body, but the most common is still on the face and other areas of the skin exposed to the sun.
Who Is Most At Risk for Melasma?
Both women of reproductive age (from 20-50 years old) are at high risk of skin pigmentation, especially during pregnancy and postpartum. Men can also get melasma, but with less risk.
In addition, according to research, the risk of melasma is also affected by factors such as geography, race, skin color. Because women of color in Asia have a higher rate of melasma than white women in other continents.
Are Melasma And Freckles Different?
How to distinguish melasma and blackhead effective
Many customers confuse melasma and freckles. And sometimes, consultants also have this confusion. However, melasma and freckles are two completely different skin conditions. You need to clearly distinguish:
Also appearing due to hyperpigmentation, but freckles are very small in size, only the size of a needle to a sesame seed. The color of this skin condition is also very diverse with dark brown, light brown, yellow, gray, black, red, etc. In particular, their density will change depending on the intensity of sunlight.
Melasma are large dark spots/plaques with varying degrees of intensity on the skin. This skin condition has a characteristic color, not as varied as freckles. In particular, melasma often appears symmetrically on the cheeks, chin, forehead, and nose and has many different sizes or is linked in arrays.
Causes of Melasma Formation
The main causes of skin pigmentation
Melasma is formed by the overproduction of the pigment melanin. This can result from external influences or internal hormonal changes, or even a combination of the two:
Due to environmental influences:
- Because the skin is not protected against the negative effects of the sun.
- Due to improper use of skin care products, the skin becomes thin and weak.
- Due to skin diseases or skin poisoning with mercury, lead, corticosteroids, etc.
- Due to improper nutrition and living activities, the skin is deprived of nutrients and loses its resistance.
Due to changes inside the body:
- Due to the natural aging process, skin texture and health deteriorate.
- Due to hormonal changes in the body (especially during pregnancy, postpartum and perimenopause).
- Due to stress, prolonged stress.
- Due to geography, genetics.
Measures to Diagnose Melasma
To diagnose and treat melasma effectively, you need to carefully examine the skin to give the most suitable course of treatment. Some notes Miss Tram Academy would like to share:
- Find out the cause of melasma by collecting information: how old is the customer, have you ever had a baby, time of melasma, used cosmetic lines, skincare steps, etc.
- It is necessary to grasp whether the client has used any melasma treatment method before and what results have been achieved.
- It is recommended to use a dermatoscope or Wood lamp to accurately determine the condition and level of melasma on the customer's skin.
For each condition and grade of melasma, there will be a specific treatment course. Some methods of treating melasma that cosmetic facilities often use:
- Use topical medications, oral medications and a strict skin care regimen from the inside out (combining special cosmetics and a healthy diet). This method needs perseverance and careful monitoring for a long time to repel melasma.
- Using laser technology will bring results faster, more effectively and safely. However, aesthetic units need to ensure the use of modern technology and machine learning, as well as skilled technicians to ensure the best results for customers.
- Note, if the customer has unsuccessfully treated melasma, or the skin is too sensitive, it is necessary to apply stem cell culture first. This will ensure that the skin is healthy and ready to receive treatments.
Results of melasma treatment with high technology at Miss Tram
Notes Needed to Educate Customers After Each Treatment
Notes to have in the treatment of melasma
In order for the treatment of melasma to be most effective, you need to instruct the client to have a thorough skin care regimen at home as follows:
- Always choose skin care products with mild ingredients and natural extracts to prevent skin irritation.
- Always apply sunscreen every day and cover carefully to ensure the best skin protection.
- Pay attention to the steps of cleaning and moisturizing the skin thoroughly every day.
- After the laser treatment, it is necessary to take care of the skin gently and minimize cosmetics for the first 3 days.
- Establish a healthy diet and lifestyle, ensure that the body and skin are always full of water, vitamins and essential nutrients.
- Be patient and patient with the process, because melasma is very difficult to remove at the root.
To become a professional skin care and treatment specialist. In addition to mastering the procedures, you need to understand the skin problems as well as the entire process from examination to the end of treatment. Thus, you will improve your skills, specialize and have more opportunities for development.
Hope the sharing of Miss Tram Academy will be useful to you. Wish you always success with this beauty profession!
You are viewing the article All about Melasma: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment Direction in a good forum Blog Share of Miss Tram Academy. All reviews, comments please send directly to the email address [email protected] Or you can comment right below the article. Don't forget to follow other good articles of Miss Tram Academy and share it with everyone.