|Question – Answer| Hands with disabilities but still want to study Spray - Embroidery - Aesthetic Sculpture, is there a chance?
First of all, Miss Tram admires and admires your studious spirit. For students with special circumstances, Miss Tram Academy always has appropriate support policies, creating conditions for you to study and live with your beauty passion.
In the case you are asking, Miss Tram is currently not clear about the specific disability in your hand, so I hope you soon send pictures or information so that Miss Tram can advise you more carefully!
In addition, if you have a disability in your hand but still "nurture" your dream of becoming a Sprayer - Embroidery - Aesthetic Sculptor, you still need to consider the following factors before registering for the course. learn:
- What kind of disability is that? One or both hands?
- Can the hand function comfortably or do you have any problems with the disability?
- Which is your dominant hand? If the disability is on the non-dominant hand, you CAN join the normal course because most of the operations are done with the MAJOR HAND.
However, to ensure your health, study results and beauty for customers in the future are GOOD, it is still necessary to carefully consider the hand disability that you are experiencing. More necessary, you can make an appointment to see a chiropractor, orthopedist for advice, consultation as well as remedies if any.
According to Miss Tram's research, hand defects have several common forms as follows:
- Amputated, extra or missing fingers, finger adhesions, amputated hands, clubbing fingers, split fingers, swan neck hand deformities... (in these cases, orthopedic surgery is usually prescribed by the doctor)
- Syndromes: Carpal tunnel syndrome (peripheral nerve disorder caused by compression of the median nerve in the carpal tunnel); De Quervain's syndrome (Tendinitis of the long thumb and short extensor of the thumb)..- is often painful and needs to be treated early or it will be difficult to move.
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Course in Tattoo, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (eyebrows - eyelids - lips)
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!
You are viewing the article Can Hands With Disabilities Learn Cosmetic Tattooing in the category Question and Answer of Miss Tram Academy. All comments - reviews please send directly to Email address: [email protected] Or comment below the post. Don't forget to follow us for more good articles in the same category and share with everyone you know!