Lip Hair Removal using technology is a fairly common need of both women and men. Because compared to removing lip hair at home, this method is considered safe - effective - aesthetic more.
As a technician, you need to regularly learn - update modern lip hair removal technologies and techniques to be able to advise and provide the best service to customers.
And to help you better understand edge hair removal technique with technology, Miss Tram Academy Please share details about the implementation process lip hair removal with Diode Laser Technology and OPT Technology – SHR.
Why should hair removal with modern technology?
Currently, there are many methods of hair removal and each has its own outstanding advantages. However, with facial hair such as mustache, eyebrows, beard, etc., the hair removal method with modern technology is considered the most optimal choice.
Remove mustache with modern technology at spa
Specifically, Miss Tram Academy will analyze why you should choose to remove hair with Diode Laser Technology or OPT - SHR technology.
1. High root hair removal ability, long effective time
If hair removal by manual methods such as shaving, waxing or applying creams, only a few days - 1 week later, the hair will start to show signs of regrowth. And the later hairs will be darker, harder and thicker than the original.
But with OPT - SHR Light Technology or Diode Laser Technology, the hairs will be deprived of nutrients, they will gradually weaken, then fall off naturally.
It only takes 4 - 10 hair removal sessions, the condition of lip hair will be completely removed from 70 to 98%. Although the hair can still grow back after 5-10 years (depending on the location), it will be much weaker, thinner and lighter in color.
Using advanced, safe technology
2. Takes less time to implement
On average, hair removal with Diode Laser Technology will take 10-30 minutes for one time and take about 5-10 times to perform. And hair removal with OPT - SHR Technology only takes 10-15 minutes for one time and cleans hair after only 4-8 times.
Compared with home hair removal methods - must be done every week, or many other technologies, OPT - SHR Light Technology and Diode Laser Technology are evaluated quite optimally.
3. No burning pain, non-invasive
Most modern hair removal technologies will not cause pain or skin invasion. In particular, with the hair removal process by OPT - SHR Light Technology and Diode Laser Technology, both have a cold gel incubation step to minimize the burning sensation caused by heat.
The method is quick and painless
4. Effectively brightens and rejuvenates skin
In addition to hair removal, the effects of OPT - SHR and Laser Diode technology are both capable of stimulating collagen formation, brightening and rejuvenating the skin effectively.
The process of removing lip hair with technology at Spa
Step 1: Examination and consultation
The specialist will check the condition of the lip area and advise, explain in detail about the technology as well as plan the appropriate treatment.
Step 2: Clean the treatment area
The technician cleans and disinfects the edge to ensure the best results.
Step 3: Apply cold gel
The technician will apply a transparent layer of cold gel on the edge of the hair to be removed to soothe the skin and minimize the burning sensation caused by the heat from the light/laser.
Step 4: Perform hair removal
The technician adjusts the wavelength and energy to match the condition of the hair follicle.
+ Perform Diode Laser or OPT - SHR Light on the area of the lip to be removed.
Step 5: Cleanse the skin
The technician gently cleans the gel of the skin that has just been removed and applies a layer of skin-regenerating cream to the customer.
How to take care of the skin after hair removal?
Any treatment will make your skin more sensitive for the first few days. And lip hair removal with Diode Laser Technology / OPT Technology - SHR is no exception, the skin after hair removal will be quite sensitive, so customers will be guided on skin care as follows:
Effective skin care after removing mustache
- Apply sunscreen to the skin and carefully cover when going out to minimize the impact of the sun – because the skin after waxing is very susceptible to sunburn.
- Limit touching or use facial cleansers with strong detergents on the skin for at least 24 hours after hair removal, to avoid skin irritation.
- Avoid hot temperatures such as saunas, washing your face with hot water, doing intense outdoor activities – avoid sweaty skin and enlarged pores.
- It is recommended to use specialized moisturizing products, without other special treatment features to limit the possibility of irritation. It is best to use the ointment for the first few days to ensure that it is both moisturizing and safe for the skin.
- Do not eat foods that are not good for the skin recovery process such as seafood, water spinach, chicken, sticky foods and stimulants such as alcohol, tobacco...
- Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits to increase vitamins and add more protein from lean meat and beans to support the skin regeneration process.