The Secret To Detoxifying The Skin With Activated Charcoal
Detoxifying the skin with activated charcoal is one of the effective methods of restoring skin damage, regaining youthful and vibrant skin. So how does this method work? What points should be kept in mind during the detoxification process? The following article by Miss Tram Academy will answer your questions.
1. What skin type is activated charcoal detox for?
The skin is the part that is directly exposed to environmental agents, but it is fragile and sensitive, so it is easily damaged. In addition, in our women, due to the habit of wearing makeup and abusing cosmetics, our skin accumulates many toxins, causing inflammation and darkening of the skin. Therefore, detoxification is extremely necessary to help the skin "breathe" more easily, absorb nutrients to restore and regenerate skin structure effectively.
Currently, in many detoxification procedures, activated charcoal is chosen by many people because it has the ability to deep clean, remove dirt and excess toxins deep inside. pores. Detoxification with activated carbon combined with biological light also helps stimulate production collagen, restore skin texture for healthier skin.
This treatment is perfectly suitable for the following skin types:
- There are many inflammatory acne caused by using cosmetics or being affected by the environment
- Skin with clogged pores, large pores less smooth
- Skin showing signs of aging (wrinkles, loss of firmness, appearance of melasma or freckles)
- People who have to wear makeup often
2. Steps to detox skin with activated charcoal than
In order for the detoxification to be most effective, you need to fully apply the following steps:
- Step 1: Cleans and exfoliates the skin. This step will remove the old layer of cells, helping the charcoal powder to have the highest effect.
- Step 2: After washing your face, you will take a hot steam bath to open the pores.
- Step 3: Observe and take it all acne (if any), we should also use the patch to remove acne bran on the nose and chin areas.
- Step 4: Let the guest lie down comfortably and then apply activated charcoal powder to the skin for about 30 minutes.
- Step 5: Incorporating biological light (blue or blue rays) to calm the skin. In addition, we can irradiate a laser with wavelengths of 532nm and 1064nm to promote deep-acting activated carbon, on the one hand clean the skin, on the other hand improve the pigmentation on the skin's surface to return the skin youthful. and smooth.
In general, after applying the course of treatment, the skin will improve significantly, the inflammation caused by acne is quickly soothed, the skin tone is much better and the signs of aging are also repelled.
Footnotes to the story: Skin Rejuvenation with Activated Carbon Laser Carbon
3. What should be noted for skin detoxification with activated charcoal?
First and foremost is quality activated carbon. Currently on the market there are many different types of activated carbon, but in aesthetics we only use bamboo charcoal powder because it has good absorption and retention of toxins. Activated charcoal powder must be a smooth powder that meets medical safety standards to avoid unwanted effects on customers' delicate skin.
Activated charcoal powder when mixed into a mask, in addition to pure water, you can use more essential oils, unsweetened fresh milk or honey. During the preparation of the mask, it is necessary to keep the tools and hands clean and thoroughly sterilized to avoid causing infection to the skin.
Hope you are succesful.