Learn Carbon Laser Skin Detoxification Technology
For skin detoxification, we have many different methods of application, and carbon laser is considered the most effective method for skin with signs of chemical contamination, often in direct contact with pollutants. in the natural environment or are experiencing mild to severe inflammatory acne.
So what are the advantages of this method and how to apply it? Next post by Miss Tram Academy will give you more useful information.
1. What is the skin detox and carbon laser method?
Detoxify the skin is the common name for the deep cleaning technique, removing dirt and cosmetic residues under the skin pores to help clear skin. Detoxification is extremely effective and necessary for the skin, because this is a step to help restore damage, stimulate new cell production to heal damage on the skin.
Our skin needs to be properly detoxified to be healthier
In fact, no matter how well our skin is cared for, how expensive creams are used, and how carefully it is covered when going out, the skin is still subject to many unwanted negative effects. You can see the environment is increasingly polluted with dust, ultraviolet rays and a variety of other toxic chemicals.
Environmental factors silently affect the skin no matter how careful protection methods you use. Not to mention, the use of cosmetics can also cause the skin to accumulate toxins that normal cleaning methods (washing your face with water, washing your face with cleanser) can't get rid of.
When the skin accumulates toxins, the signs of aging will quickly come, the skin appears a series of serious problems such as pimples, dark spots and wrinkles. Therefore, to prevent and limit this situation from happening, we must apply a deep cleansing process, regular detoxification for the skin.
Referring to detoxification in addition to the method of applying natural masks prepared according to their own formula, spas often apply carbon lasers to purify the skin. Compared with other types of masks, carbon lasers are especially suitable for skin with signs of chemical contamination (from environmental agents or cosmetics used daily).
Carbon laser not only helps to remove dirt, but also deeply works to tighten pores, make skin brighter, not to mention it also helps to promote synergy. collagen to restore sunken or pitted scars on the skin.
This is one of the outstanding advantages of carbon laser compared to other detoxification methods. Effective carbon laser detox treatment Depending on the situation of each person, there are certain differences, but only 1-2 times the skin will be significantly improved.
2. Steps to detox the skin with carbon laser
In general, the carbon laser detox process is quite simple with the following technical steps:
- Step 1: First, it is necessary to clean the skin of the performer. This step will open the pores, helping the purified nutrients to absorb better.
- Step 2: Exfoliate and steam to remove toxins and dirt through sweat.
- Step 3: Gently massage to awaken epidermal cells, stimulate skin metabolism.
- Step 4: Apply a carbon mask (activated charcoal) for about 15-20 minutes. Note that you must use charcoal powder according to Medical standards, high quality and clearly tested. The use of poor quality charcoal powders, of unknown origin can make skin conditions worse.
- Step 5: Using laser toning with a wavelength of 1064nm promotes the impact of carbon molecules. At this time, the detoxification process takes place most strongly, effectively removing toxins deep under the skin.
- Step 6: After firing the carbon laser, you proceed to spray oxygen jet to freshen the skin, shrink the pores and then proceed to apply lotion to the skin.
The carbon laser detox method to be most effective should be carried out 1-2 times / month (for normal skin), in case the skin is contaminated with chemicals due to the use of poor quality cosmetics, the frequency is high. to heal skin damage.
This method of detoxification is not invasive and does not burn like normal laser treatment, so you can consult customers clearly, creating a comfortable psychology when performing. Note that guests must be advised to apply sun protection measures carefully to limit unwanted effects from the environment.
Some shares of Miss Tram Academy Hope to have provided more knowledge about carbon laser (the principle of operation and how to conduct the procedure) for those of you who are studying Spa-skin care. Good luck with your project!