|Discussion| Difficulty In Shaping Lips Many Practitioners Have
In the process of performing lip aesthetics for customers, there will be many cases where students encounter defects in the customer's lip contour, causing difficulties in the process of shaping the lip contour.
Determining which customer's lip shape is a decisive factor in implementing lip contouring techniques. The new fine lip contouring process helps the lips to achieve a high degree of perfection.
Some lip shapes that students may encounter in the process of practicing as well as how to overcome them are as follows:
- Lip shape is too thin: Use red pen to draw "cheat" to widen the lip line, creating a feeling of fuller and more sexy lips. Pay attention to reasonable alignment, avoid excessive greed that can make the lips lose their naturalness.
- Too thick lip shape: In contrast to the thin lip shape, we will move the contour back a bit to make the lips slimmer. You also need to pay attention to reasonable alignment so that the lips are natural.
– Uneven lips: In this case, draw a slightly wider lip line outside the corner of the thinner lip. Observe to ensure harmony and balance on both sides of the lips.
– Light lip line or no lip line: In this case, you have to look at the overall face and lips to adjust the suitable lip shape for the customer.
Above are some difficulties in shaping the lip contour that students may encounter. You can refer to the previous articles that Miss Tram Academy shared to learn more about how to fix it specifically for each case!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Course in Tattoo, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (eyebrows - eyelids - lips)
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!