|Discussion| Lip Contouring Technique For Each Specific Body Shape
In the lip spray process, lip injection technique plays a very important role because the lip contour helps to shape the lips, helps to manipulate the needle accurately and the lips are beautiful. Basically, when drawing lip lines, you need to consider the overall face to find the right lip shape, bring balance and harmony.
Some cases that need to be adjusted lip contour can be mentioned as follows:
▪️ Uneven lips
If your lips are thick and thin, you should choose the better side as the standard, then correct the lip contour of the other side to balance with the standard side and shape it according to the real lip shape.
▪️ Thin lips
You draw a wide lip line to the outside compared to the real lip line by about 1mm, avoiding "cheat" too much, it will make the lips less natural.
Do not use colors that are too cushioned to line the lips. You should spray your lips with a light color and cover with collagen to make your lips feel thicker and fuller than before.
️ Thick lips
If the lips are too thick, you can do the opposite by inserting the needle 0.8-1mm. You should be careful not to go in too much, it will make the lips lose their inherent naturalness. In addition, you should spray light color and cover with a layer of collagen gloss for more beautiful lips.
️ Lips without contour
In this case, you can freely contour your lips, especially the heart-shaped lip style that is very popular with girls. To draw beautiful heart lips, you need to create a highlight in the middle of the upper lip to create a highlight, and draw the edges of the lower lip, creating a feeling of thicker lips.
Notes for technicians when spraying lip lines:
- Make sure the needle tip is perpendicular to the surface of the skin, to avoid injuring the skin, leading to swelling and pain.
- The force of the needle is even, avoiding the needle too fast or slow will cause the ink color to be uneven, difficult to color.
- The depth of the needle when going to the lip contour as well as the lip spray route, Usually the needle is deep into the skin from 0.3 - 0.4mm
- Avoid spraying the lip line too dark, it will reduce the naturalness of the lips
The needlework not only requires the skill of the KTV but also requires a lot of knowledge and skills. Therefore, to be able to stand out for tattooing, KTV people need to be well trained and practice regularly to reach a certain level.
Above are some of Miss Tram's shares about lip contouring techniques for your reference. Good luck with your studies and practice!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Course in Tattoo, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (eyebrows - eyelids - lips)
- Skin Care and Treatment Specialist Training Course
- Professional Eyelash Extensions - Professional Eyelash Curling Course
- Make-up Class
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!