Criteria and How to Identify Quality Tattoo Ink
With the growing development of the cosmetic tattoo industry, followed by a variety of products for tattooing services such as tattoo machines, tattoo ink, accessories, ... on the market.
Therefore, choosing both quality and beautiful tattoo ink is also increasingly difficult - especially for spa owners and professionals who are new to the profession. Therefore, this article, Miss Tram Academy Please share with you the criteria for choosing quality tattoo ink.
1. The importance of ink quality in cosmetic tattoo spray
In Spray cosmetic tattooing, tattoo ink is considered to be the biggest determinant of the results of the tattoo work as well as the safety of the customer's health. Specifically:
Tattoo ink determines the result on color: After tattooing, whether eyebrows, eyelids and lips will have a standard color or not will depend on the skill of the tattoo artist. But the "sufficient condition" is still the quality of the inkjet ink.
You can see many cases where customers after spraying do not color, have the wrong color tone, or uneven color, etc. This not only causes loss of points for customers, but also very difficult for customers to keep using again if you don't have an effective fix.
Tattoo ink affects safety: If you accidentally choose a source of poor quality tattoo ink, the risk of affecting customers is very high. These negative effects can include: the risk of lead poisoning, heavy metal poisoning, causing many other dangerous complications.
Tattoo ink affects color adhesion: Color fastness here is not how long it stays on the skin, but how long it keeps the "standard color". If standard tattoo ink is used, the ink color will create a beautiful smooth coating, even if the eyebrows/lips/eyelids have been done for a long time, there will be no problems with color oxidation.
2. Criteria for choosing quality tattoo ink
- Origin of porcelain: There are many different tattoo ink products on the market today. However, you need to choose the tattoo ink lines of origin to ensure the results of tattooing and the safety of customers. Big brands from leading countries in the field of cosmetic tattooing such as Germany, the US, and South Korea are always carefully censored before launching into the market, the selection of brands from these countries will help Which makes you feel more secure?
- Ink consistency: Evenness of tattoo ink is directly proportional to quality, poor quality tattoo ink is often thinner, uneven and lacks consistency. You can identify with the naked eye or with specialized tools such as test strips, optical glasses to choose a good tattoo ink.
- Color variety: Large brands often have research on customer needs, so tattoo ink products from these brands are also very diverse in colors and types. Owning a variety of colors also helps you best meet the needs and aspirations of customers.
- Composition of ink: Currently, on the market there are two main types of ink, inorganic and organic. Although organic tattoo ink has a shorter lifespan than inorganic tattoo ink, it produces much brighter and softer colors.
With the development of life needs, customers now mostly require to use organic tattoo ink. Therefore, although the cost is usually higher than inorganic ink, the use of organic tattoo ink both brings the desired tattoo results to the customer and shows the professionalism of your tattooing facility.
3. Some tips to identify quality tattoo ink or not
- Know by price
Usually, poor quality tattoo ink is relatively cheap because they are easy to produce and process. Meanwhile, quality tattoo ink has more expensive raw materials, has to go through many stages of production and testing before being put on the market, so it has a higher price. Therefore, when choosing tattoo ink, do not be too "cheap" but choose poor quality products, affecting the health of customers as well as your reputation.
- Identification by component test
To know if tattoo ink contains metal or not, you can use a magnet to test it.
*** The test is quite simple: Take some ink out and put it on a thin piece of glossy paper (can be greaseproof paper too) and try it with a magnet.
If ink is attracted to the magnet, it means there is metal in it. This ink also has derivatives and azo colorants (this substance is not allowed to be used) which will cause great harm to the body.
The poor quality inks after spraying will be patchy, skin cocoon, creating unexpected color effects.
In addition to the skill factor, the dedicated technician, always giving the right advice, using quality tattoo ink and caring customer care are the decisive factors to the success of the tattoo artist. beauty brand in tattoo spray industry. Therefore, choosing the right quality tattoo ink is very important.
Hope the criteria that Miss Tram Academy Sharing will help you have a background in recognizing and choosing tattoo ink. Wish you always steady and successful with your career!