[Q&A] What is the standard of beauty of female eyebrows determined?
BEAUTIFUL eyebrows determine 80% of the overall face, making the lines sharper and more harmonious. No matter how much the charisma or beauty increases, it is also thanks to the beautiful eyebrows.
Therefore, it is normal to take care of them which can take up to tens of minutes a day. And when you have chosen to intervene with cosmetic methods, there must also be standards to help the KTV and the customer to judge for themselves whether the eyebrows are really BEAUTIFUL, PERFECT or not? What are those criteria? Specifically determined?
Let's find out with Miss Tram now!
- The eyebrows are too long or too short, there must be 3 parts: the head, the top and the tail of the eyebrow
- The distance between the 3 parts ensures the following ratio: The head to the tip is 2/3 of the length of the eyebrow, this means that the distance from the head to the tip will be twice the distance from the tip to the tail of the eyebrow.
- The thickness of the head should be twice the top and 3 times the tail with light color at the top, darkening down the tail but there should be no too big difference in chroma.
- When drawing a line from the tip of the nose to the tail of the eye, up to the eyebrow, pay attention to a little higher than the beginning of the eyebrow, then stop, this is the perfect end of the eyebrow tail.
Especially for women's eyebrows, there are many different eyebrow shapes: Thai eyebrow shape, European eyebrow shape, Korean horizontal eyebrow shape... with trends that are constantly updated and changed. So just relying on the above criteria is not enough. Even #TeamMissTram itself must constantly research, learn and update the latest information to pass on to its students.
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Course in Tattooing, Embroidery, Cosmetic Sculpture (eyebrows - eyelids - lips)
- Skin Care and Treatment Specialist Training Course
- Professional Eyelash Extensions - Professional Eyelash Curling Course
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!