FEELINGS OF LTX STUDENTS WHEN LOOKING MODEL AT MISS TRAM ACADEMY
A very confident and happy sharing of LTX students after getting the second lip model, dear customers!
Learning from the first model, this time LTX is back and “dangerous than before", My skills have been trained a lot, so I don't feel shaky or nervous anymore that's it!
In this lip spray sample TX Already 95% completed, the lip color of the sample is fresh, smooth, and glossy. The remaining 5% are adjusted by the teachers to be more beautiful.
LTX students don't forget Thank you to model friends, teachers and Miss Tram Academy team created conditions for her to have a good study environment and beautiful works.
Miss Tram also wishes you LTX a happy, effective and successful study time in the future!
In addition, students can refer to the information of popular courses (depending on their interests) to get started with the beauty profession:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Cosmetic Sculpture (Eyebrows - Eyelids - Lips)
- Basic Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course - Advanced Professional
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation
- Professional Course Advanced Teaching Techniques of Tattoo Spraying
Please contact us immediately Miss Tram Academy For more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!