[Q&A] Pros - Cons Of The Most Popular Types Of Tattoo Injectors Right Now
It can be said that "Tattooing is an art, the tattoo artist is an artist". For an artist, a tattoo sprayer is an indispensable tool in the process of learning and practicing.
With that demand, there are a variety of models, colors and types of tattoo sprayers on the market. However, in terms of economic factors, utility, durability, and convenience, there are a few prominent brands such as: Zenka machine, iDM machine, hump machine, divine machine, dragon machine ...
In this share, Miss Tram will review a few advantages and disadvantages of the 3 most popular machines in the beauty day community for everyone to refer to:
1. Japanese IDM tattoo machine
IDM is a famous brand for its durable, quiet and very strong quality tattoo machine product lines. The machine is most used in beauty salons and beauty KTV training centers
- The machine uses a common 1-3-5-7 needle nib, which is round and flat, can adjust the speed from 20.000 ~ 35.000 rpm, adjust the needle length from -2,5 - +2,5mm.
- Using a large charging pin should be durable, without breaking the internal wire due to a lot of spraying. Built-in removable rechargeable battery (used for about 2-3 hours) to use in case of power failure.
- Compact design, fits hands with body made of alloy anti-rust, anti-slip, durable.
- Does not make annoying noises during use, suitable for both eyebrow - lip - eyelid tattooing.
- Requires highly specialized technical users.
2. Taiwan Giantsun tattoo machine
This machine is very popular, has low damage, is light, so it is very suitable for spraying lips with European lip spray technology, non-numb lip spray technique and is most used by European countries to create tattoo masterpieces.
- The machine has a length of 51 - 52mm, a speed of 7000 - 7500 rpm, is equipped with a powerful motor but is very quiet to use, thin strokes like pen strokes, sprays are easy to catch colors and easy to use.
- There are 3 levels of speed adjustment suitable for spraying lips - eyebrows - eyelids. Easy to contour/granulate in Sanding spray technique.
- The machine uses 4.5 volts of output, but if you want the machine to run according to European technology, you should use 3 volts from the voltage regulator. Both help the machine more durable and when doing the least damage. After doing, the customer's recovery will be very fast and beautiful color
- The machine is also designed to be charged to use when there is a power failure without interrupting the work.
- This line of machines also always requires users to be very meticulous in the tattooing process. Therefore, a high level of technical expertise is required.
3. Divine tattoo machine
As a Vietnamese-made machine, there are 3 types on the market: normal machine, speed control machine and both speed and needle adjustment.
The machine is often used by KTV for techniques such as Ombre, pencil effect, powder spraying or granulating spray..
- Plastic body design, light and convenient to operate.
- The divine machine uses a short tattoo needle or uses a common long needle and then cuts it short. Can be fitted with tattoo needles from 1 to 7 using the corresponding nib tip.
- The machine has a relatively slow speed, vibration and noise compared to other metal models, but in return, the ink comes out evenly and sticks quickly.
- In the event of a power failure, the battery can still run for 2-2,5 hours.
- This divine machine has components imported from Taiwan. It is recommended that everyone use the charger to make the device have enough power and high durability. When charging the damaged device, please use a universal charger, a voltage stabilizer. Adjust the current from 3 vol ~ 4,5 vol depending on your technique.
Although all of us tattoo artists rely on a common technique to work, each person will have a different way of walking, different flexibility or have their own secrets to complete the product. its products.
Hope this article is useful so that you can choose a "companion" that is most suitable for you. Wish you always success!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Course in Tattoo, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (eyebrows - eyelids - lips).
- Skin Care and Treatment Specialist Training Course.
- Professional Eyelash Extensions - Professional Eyelash Curling Course.
- Make-up Training Class (Make-up).
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!