Cheap cosmetology training, cheap spa vocational training These are almost all easy-to-see and easy-to-see advertisements in today's spa and beauty centers, vocational schools. Because the spa profession, cosmetology is a HOT discipline like never before in a time when people's beauty needs are increasing.
Therefore, the spa and cosmetology industry is currently being evaluated as a "Golden Land" easily open up many opportunities to get stable jobs and enrich the young generation today. But it can be called the problem of cheap spa vocational training now being advertised too much, too loudly, how is the quality in these places? Will students be able to get a job after studying at these addresses and centers to create a cosmetology profession? And answer questions Questions in the article below.
Cheap cosmetology training, Is it easy to get a job at a cheap spa as advertised?
The increasing material life has spurred people's demand to enjoy the value of health and beauty to increase sharply. Spa training centers and schools sprang up like mushrooms... to meet the needs of cosmetology apprentices.
However, a reality shows that many units providing human resources for the spa profession do not guarantee the quality. The most obvious ones are the offers to learn cheap spa, cheap cosmetology training, learn spa quickly, earn high income... If learners don't understand this problem, misunderstand the concept of spa learning. Cheap or choosing the wrong place to study also leads to "lost money".
According to an expert in the field of cosmetology and beauty Master Dong Bao Tram said: “When choosing a spa career, students first need to choose reputable places, which are studied by many people and have a license to practice and train. Another thing that young people need to pay attention to is that the teaching staff at the center must be people with experience in the profession, with deep expertise and ethics in the spa profession as well as good pedagogy and supervision. students' practice closely throughout the learning process".
Do Cheap Spa Vocational Centers Get Good Jobs After Graduation?
A quality spa training facility is also a place to use the standard curriculum system of the industry, always updating new knowledge. At the same time, it is the foundation knowledge that is guaranteed, helping students to understand the problem deeply.
Ms. Dong Bao Tram also adds: When choosing the right spa training institution, students not only learn quickly, absorb quickly, but also reduce many other costs incurred after finishing the course. In particular, choosing the right school, the right place to study also helps spa students soon get a job and earn an income right away. It's also one of the smart ways to save money that apprentices need to aim for, in today's "confused gold" society.
High salary, quick return of capital after graduation, what's the truth?
Currently, the income of the spa and cosmetology profession is in the top. Technicians have an average income of 8-15 million, including basic salary and commission. However, to be able to achieve this level of income or higher, as well as get promoted quickly, depends on many factors.
First of all, in the apprentice himself, it is not only hard work and self-training but also diligently learning more knowledge, being proactive in the process of learning and practicing. Another important thing that learners also need to note to get a job soon, solid skills is to choose a reputable and quality school.
Spa students should not be in a hurry to choose a cheap cosmetology training center, as well as believe in advertising low tuition fees. In order for the learning process to be effective as desired, students need to have an overview. That is, choosing a place to study based on training quality criteria, after studying, you can apply for a job immediately, recover capital, not spend more time and money to get another degree to be able to apply for a job.
In many cases, young people who have studied spa have to spend more money to learn more in-depth knowledge, or spend a double amount to improve their background knowledge because the center teaches wrongly, not according to the profession's standards. This is very easy to happen for students who are interested in cheap tuition fees at first without knowing the costs incurred during and after the learning process.
Student Minh Chau (Phu Nhuan district, Ho Chi Minh City) confided: “Fortunately, I initially determined to study at a prestigious and reputable vocational school, rather than choosing a cheap school like many of my friends. time. Therefore, after three months of studying, I was "ordered" by a beauty salon in District 1 to go to work right away.
It is very important to choose and consider the cost when attending any course. But if you consider the total costs from the time you start an apprenticeship until you get a job and earn an income, the investment that students spend during the training process must correspond to the professional skills they gain. Cheap tuition is a priority factor, but if you choose a place with cheap tuition and then have to spend money to buy tools, textbooks, other costing courses, etc., it is not necessarily a cheap spa apprenticeship. cheap, but learners will also spend double, triple the normal tuition.
Opportunities for cosmetology students to improve their skills and knowledge through major national and international competitions
Dong Bao Tram shares a few suggestions for finding a safe spa apprenticeship – avoiding risks at the vocational training stage:
- Ask clearly about the requirements - the required qualities of the profession: to see if you are a good fit for the profession you intend to choose. For example, there are jobs that require dexterity, there are jobs that often come in contact with chemicals that you are allergic to or need to sit for long hours continuously or there are jobs that require a lot of money to invest in buying equipment to practice.
- Ask about costs: How much is the tuition? Are there any additional fees during and after the course? Do I need to buy any additional equipment in the course?
- About time: Quick learning mode and normal learning? Is there a reserve mode when there is an unexpected job? What if I can't keep up with the class?
- About the location: Where to study (because there is a party recruiting students in 1 place but studying in many other places - renting a classroom)? Is there accommodation support (for remote students)?
- About the degree: Is it valid to practice law? Since there are places that only issue certificates recognized by that place, it is not recognized as a certification – a legal vocational qualification.
- What is the specific curriculum?: Prestigious teaching places will have specific textbooks for students to refer to from the beginning, avoiding the problem of teaching. This section should ask more about the practice regime in the course (how many sessions, how many samples...).
- Must commit in writing: All commitment information about the course must be clearly and transparently recorded in writing – the contract from the very beginning for future assurance.
Popular courses (depending on interest) to get started with beginner beauty treatments:
- Profession Specialist in Tattooing, Embroidery, Cosmetic Sculpting (eyebrows - eyelids - lips).
- Skin Care and Treatment Specialist Training Course viên.
- Professional Eyelash Extension - Curling Professional Course.
- Make-up Professional Vocational Training Class.
Miss Tram Academy using a methodical curriculum system, a team of professional and skilled lecturers and with the motto "Know everything, teach practice; Ethics and professional behavior training” so that students can quickly grasp knowledge in a practical way, not theoretically.
Special, Miss Tram VietNam is the first and only unit to date to invest in the application of App technology to support the practice process for free for the beauty and aesthetic spa community in Vietnam. And this is also the only place with an online learning system of more than 500 courses dedicated to internal training. Should students at Miss Tram VietNam Academy always prioritized with many benefits to develop a sustainable career during and after the training course.
After finishing the training program Miss Tram VietNam Academy, students are committed to output, 100% of their skills, confidently apply or open their own spa. The degree at Miss Tram Academy is recognized by law / state and valid throughout the territory of Vietnam.
See more articles beauty news in Miss Tram VietNam other:
High Growth Future For Cosmetology, Beauty: Employment, Income, Expatriation
Trends of choosing a career in cosmetology of young people: High income, little need for a degree
Opportunity to "Change Your Life" Thanks to Apprenticeship in Cosmetology - Beauty