Customers coming to Spa not only want to improve their skin, but also need to relax and rest after tiring working/studying days. Know 3 location of acupuncture points when massage The following will help you "satisfy" all customers!
Revealing 3 Acupressure Locations When Massage Helps Customers Relax Mentally
1. Acupoints of the road seal
An Duong point is located between the two eyebrows, KTV uses the middle finger of the left hand to massage this point about 2 times to help relax the mind, reduce stress, improve headaches, and insomnia.
2. An hypnotic acupuncture point
Hold behind the ear, 1,5cm from the earlobe. KTV uses the index finger of both hands to gently rub the An Mien point, about 2 times on each side. Or you can use your thumb to place it on the shoulder, the index finger can swipe from behind the ear to below the shoulder and vice versa, until the area is moist.
3. Celestial Pillars
Located about 1,5cm from the skull, 1,5cm from the spine from the outside. KTV takes both hands to find the right acupoint, press and rub for 10-15 times, then gently massage around the neck area for blood circulation, helping to cure fatigue, exhaustion, insomnia...
Hard practice and application of reflexology massage methods for customers will bring unexpected results, try it now!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips).
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course.
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic - Professional Skin Care.
- Makeup Artist Training Course.
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!