Vitamins are very important "friends" that provide nutrients and maintain health for the body. Among them must be mentioned Vitamin A It offers many benefits to the skin.
Learn About Vitamin A – Savior for Healthy Skin
1. What is Vitamin A?
It is a fat-soluble micronutrient that regulates growth factors and is good for the body and skin.
2. Uses of Vitamin A
- Support for eyes, reproductive function, immune system, bones and joints, especially skin health...
- Regulates the growth of skin cells, inhibits the formation of androgens and sebaceous glands
- Promotes collagen production, improves skin elasticity and structure
- Prevents aging, reduces wrinkles, helps skin smooth, youthful, …
- Considered as a "medicine" that contributes to effective acne treatment
3. Where is vitamin A abundant?
- Active vitamin A is abundant in animals (salmon, shrimp, beef liver, eggs, milk, cheese...) and in plants (carrots, tomatoes, pumpkins, green vegetables, avocados, plums... )
- Also found in functional foods, cosmetics…
Note when using vitamin A
- Supplementing with a sufficient amount of Vitamin A, avoiding excessive intake will easily cause jaundice, headache, dizziness, nausea ...
- Be careful when combining drugs with Vitamin A ingredients, if the wrong way is to damage the liver and cause side effects.
- Sunscreen should be used when using products/topical products containing vitamin A to protect the skin from the sun.
With the information about this "divine" Vitamin, I hope to help KTV and Trainees know more good knowledge, thereby applying it to customers and themselves.
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Spa Specialist Training Course Basic Skin Care – Professional.
- Beauty Spa Professional Skin Care Course: Specializes in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation.
- Training Course on Tattooing, Embroidery, Aesthetic Sculpture (Eyebrows – Eyelids – Lips)
- Basic Training - Advanced Professional Eyebrow Cosmetologist Training Course.
- Professional Course Advanced Teaching Techniques of Tattoo Spraying.
- Basic - Advanced Eyelash Extension Training Course
Please contact us immediately Miss Tram VietNam for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!