Vitamin C – An Important Factor In The Process Of Treating Acne For Customers
Vitamin C - active ingredient Strengthen the resistance, immunity for the skin very effective especially acne skin. Let's Miss Tram Academy Learn more about the amazing uses of this important “factor” in the acne treatment process!
Uses of Vitamin C in the treatment of acne:
- Vitamin C helps acne spots reduce redness, reduce immune suppression that causes inflammation.
- When used to treat the skin, Vitamin C creates collagen and Elastin fibers to help avoid post-acne scars. In addition, this vitamin also has the effect of tightening pores to help smooth and shiny skin.
In addition, Vitamin C also has the following functions:
- Fade uneven spots on the skin, limit dark spots.
- Maintain the beauty of the skin, anti-oxidant and prevent skin aging.
- Fades dark spots, long-term concave scars.
- Protect your skin from the summer sun.
How long to treat with Vitamin C:
For new acne customers will notice Effective after 3-5 weeks after the treatment process, and for traces perennial acne then you have to be patient Long-term treatment can achieve results as desired.
KTV should always follow the customer's skin closely for advice!
If you see the above information Miss Tram VietNam Please share usefully SHARE or SAVE immediately to use when needed. Miss Tram VietNam It will also be very happy to receive more feedback, experiences or questions that need to be answered that people send!
Please contact us immediately Miss Tram VietNam by number 1900 7018 for more advice on details of courses and study paths as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!
|✔️ Details of beauty and spa courses||✨ Tattoo, Embroidery, Sculpture, Eyebrows, Lips, Eyelids|
|✨ Basic – Advanced Skin Care & Treatment|
|✨ Eyelash Extension Specialist, Eyelash Perm|
|✨ Makeup Artist|