Aesthetic Spa Crisis Management Course – How to Handle Adverse Treatment Reactions
(The curriculum is compiled according to the needs of the students)
Beauty care services at the spa have potential risks arising and leaving consequences for customers. Adverse treatment reactions stem from many different causes such as: skin type, skin care process after performing services at the spa, skill of staff, machinery...
In any case, spas - beauty establishments need to have a quick and accurate solution so as not to lose trust in customers and create a bad reputation for the business. On the other hand, when a customer with an adverse treatment reaction at another spa comes to you and you can successfully handle it, it's easier to build trust and a good reputation.
So how to handle the crisis, find a way to deal with an adverse treatment reaction at the spa? Immediately refer to the course below of Miss Tram Academy.
Crisis Training – How to Respond to Adverse Treatment Reactions
With the goal of providing knowledge for those who want to develop themselves in the field of spa - beauty, Miss Tram Academy introduced a crisis management training program – how to deal with an adverse treatment reaction as required.
Course in-depth with a roadmap designed according to students' needs. Training programs from basic to advanced, parallel theory and practice help students master career skills.
Training topics on crisis management – how to deal with adverse treatment reactions that are of great interest to many people include:
- Handling common errors in the lip spray process: lips are not colored, lips are spread - uneven color, lips are blistered, lips are infected ...
- Handling errors of spraying, tattooing, sculpting eyebrows: the tattoo area is swollen and inflamed, the eyebrow shape is unbalanced, the dark and light eyebrows are not according to the customer's wishes, the eyebrows are green - red ...
- Handling eyelid spraying errors: eyelid spray is smudged, eyelid contour is not clear, eyelids are watery...
- Handling inflammatory conditions, dark spots, scars ... after acne treatment.
- Handling common mistakes in hair removal: inflamed skin, hair regrowth, darkened skin, damaged skin...
- Handling errors left by tattoo removal: skin burns, scars, ink color changes...
- Handling errors left by the treatment of melasma, freckles: pale skin - freckles, inflamed skin, scarring ...
- Handling the condition of customers who are allergic to the ingredients used in spa cosmetics.
- The process of handling customer complaints when doing spa business.
- Handling communication crisis when encountering adverse treatments for spas and beauty salons.
In addition to the above topics, customers have the right to request training for other related contents. With a shortened intensive route that closely follows the actual knowledge desired by customers, Miss Tram Academy saves time and learning costs.
Why Learn Crisis Management – How to Handle Adverse Reactions At Miss Tram Academy?
With years of experience, Miss Tram Academy confidently receive training from A - Z in all crisis handling situations - how to handle adverse reactions to spa services.
Benefits of customers when participating in training:
- Request training content in accordance with your ability and development plan.
- Get a nationally recognized training certificate that is beneficial for finding a job or opening your own spa.
- Simultaneously learning practice and theory helps students master skills and handle real-life situations.
- The center is fully equipped with advanced machinery for students to practice.
- Save time and learning costs with personalized training.
- Class schedule and duration depends on the requirements of the student.
- Guided by highly qualified teachers, dedicated to the profession, friendly to students.
- Class size is limited, so teachers and students can interact directly with each other easily.
In addition to the crisis management course - how to deal with adverse treatment, Miss Tram Academy also receives training in other programs:
Recently, I gathered information about Crisis course – how to deal with an adverse treatment reaction at the spa for your reference. If you have a demand, contact Immediately to get answers to questions, advice on the most suitable learning path for individual requirements.