|Q&A| Treatment of Inkjet Ink Color That Is Sink, Dark Does Not Give A Satisfactory Color When It Is Put On The Skin
Miss Tram Academy is not only a place to impart theoretical or practical knowledge so that students can confidently graduate, but here you can also hear about valuable lessons learned from practical working experience of the lecturers at Miss Tram.
And today, Miss Tram shared on the topic "The secret to dealing with the case where the tattoo ink color is sunk, dark, does not produce a satisfactory color when put on the skin" that new students often encounter. right.
– First, let's talk about the case where you are dark (there is a clumping phenomenon, the ink does not dissolve on the eyebrow background): laser removal - treatment with a neutral solution - color change correctly: is the formula that Miss Tram divided share with you.
– In case you make it up but sink: treat with a neutral solution – get a new color.
If you do not have a satisfactory color: then you need to check your color level using one of the two formulas above.
For Miss Tram Academy students, the lecturers are always reminded that "prevention is better than cure", so you need to keep in mind some of the following notes to avoid the above case:
- Ink color needs to be determined, stir the ink evenly.
– The force of the needle is even and decisive.
Hope some of Miss Tram's small suggestions in this article can help you. And do not hesitate to share with Miss Tram and everyone if you have a different way to handle it!
Good luck with your studies!!!
Get more information about:
– Program to recruit students to transfer the profession of Spray Embroidery Sculpture Aesthetic at: https://bit.ly/2JA5bSa
– Details of courses at Miss Tram Academy at: https://bit.ly/2L99UzV
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!