[Q&A] How to Deal with Red Finished Sprayed Eyebrows
Last week, Miss Tram received an email from a KTV friend who wants to have Miss Tram share more experiences "Handling with red eyebrows after spraying".
By the way, Miss Tram will always discuss this issue with you!
First, let's identify some of the main causes that can lead to this phenomenon:
- Due to the use of bad ink, cheap and unbranded ink
- Mix too much brown than prescribed
- Spraying too lightly, so the ink can only be sold to the skin, making the eyebrows not eat the ink color and turn red
After determining the cause, the fix for this case is quite simple, right?
It is recommended to choose high-quality imported ink with natural ingredients to make the colors beautiful and safe for users.
Depending on the degree of redness of the eyebrows, one of the following two common remedies can be applied:
+ TH eyebrows are red and dark: Will use special ink to treat red (with slightly mossy roots). First, apply a dark brown border to sharpen it first, then use brown to treat it deep red and finally spray a new color, usually dark brown.
+ If you have little redness, will use HS-3 color, which is a neutral color to return the skin to its original color for easy handling.
In addition, when performing, the KTV needs to pay special attention to the depth of the needle as well as the impact force when walking the needle.
+ When going to the frame, adjust the needle to 1mm long, the part of the needle that goes into the skin is about 0.5mm
+ When going to the inner part of the eyebrow: the needle penetrates the skin about 0.03mm
+ At the same time, make sure that the handle is steady and the needle tip is perpendicular to the surface of the skin, so that the skin does not hurt or hurt.
Above are the sharing from the experience of Miss Tram and experts at the academy. Hope you students and KTV can understand and apply it in the working process!
For more information, the popular courses (depending on your interests) to get started with the beauty industry are:
- Training course on tattooing, embroidery, aesthetic sculpture (eyebrows - eyelids - lips)
- Basic and advanced eyebrow esthetician training course
- Standard skin care course, beauty spa profession: Specialized in acne, pitted scars and safe skin rejuvenation trẻ
- Basic and advanced eyelash training course
- Professional basic skin care spa specialist training course
- Professional course to teach advanced tattooing techniques
Please contact Miss Tram immediately for more advice on the study path as well as to see if you are suitable for this profession or not!